Shopping for a solar motion sensor light? In this unboxing and review we look at the 45 LED Outdoor Solar Light from WeePro(Paid Link). This light features 45 bright LEDs, 120 degree angle motion sensor with a range of 26 feet, and solar powered.
WeePro Outdoor Solar Motion Sensor Light, Wireless Waterproof Security Lamp, Bright 45 LED Lights with Wide Lighting Area, for Deck, Front Door, Patio, Street, Yard, Pathway, Flood Power Outage Use
Get it on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2gQYI9m(Paid Link)
Pros of the WeePro Outdoor Solar Light(Paid Link):
– Very easy to mount with 4 different mounting holes and included mounting screws
– 45 ULTRA bright LEDs
– 3 different modes: Mode 1 – Motion Sensor full brightness, Mode 2 – Motion Sensor full brightness with always on dim, Mode 3 – Dim brightness always on when dark outside
– Similar to other solar lights from brands light Litom, URPOWER, Tadge Goods, Lemontec, InnoGear, Hallomall, LivEditor, and Mpow
– Waterproof – Perfect for outdoor usage, this solar light will be fine in rain storms. I used my camping and found that it worked great even when wet.
– Large battery that allows the light to stay lit all night.
– Durable quality that seems tough and can withstand a fall
Cons of the WeePro Outdoor Solar Light(Paid Link):
– Motion sensor vertical range is not very great. It is very important to mount the light at the suggested 6.6 feet height. If you don’t you will lose detection range.