Looking to get a racing drone? In this unboxing and review we look at the DRL Nikko Air 220 Race Vision Drone. This drone features incredible stability, speeds up to 25 MPH, and hd camera with a real-time video display.
DRL Nikko Air Race Drone Vision 220 FPV Pro
Get it on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2zlmiGA(Paid Link)
Pros of the Nikko Race Vision 220:
– Live video screen that mounts to controller and fits in goggles for FPV of the drone racing
– HD camera on the front that can be tilted up or down
– Vibrating remote controller
– Includes 8 AA batteries, and extra drone battery and a 4gb micro SD card
– Similar to other racing drones from brands like Air Hogs, Redcat Racing, ARRIS, Parrot, Skyrocket Toys, Astro Drone, Rise, Holy Stone
– Ability to record the video captured by the camera on the drone
– Ability to practice online using the included remote control
– Drone battery last 6 minutes
Cons of the DRL Race vision:
– No external charger for drone battery
Overall I love this drone. It is by-far the smoothest and most stable drone I have ever flown. It came with an extra battery, batteries for the controller & video screen, plus a micro SD card. I think this is a perfect drone for everyone; beginners to advanced racers.