How to pair your Bluetooth headphones with the Garmin Venu? In this tutorial, I show you how to connect your Garmin Venu to a pair of Bluetooth headphones, earbuds, or speaker. This can be useful if you have mp3 music or Spotify uploaded to your Garmin Venu and want to listen to that music. Pairing your headphones with the Garmin Venu is very easy and takes less than five minutes.
Order One Today (Paid Links)👇
Garmin Venu: https://geni.us/Venu
Useful Accessories (Paid Link) 👇
Garmin Venu Extra Charging Cable: https://geni.us/VenuChargingCable
Garmin Venu Screen Protector: https://geni.us/VenuScreenProtector
Garmin Venu Port Protector: https://geni.us/VenuPort
How to Pair Headphones to your Garmin Venu Video Tutorial:
How to connect your Bluetooth headphones to your Garmin Venu?
- Ensure your headphones or earbuds are in pairing mode.
- Hold down the bottom right button to open the Menu.
- Once the Menu opens, scroll down and select the gear icon to open the settings.
- Once Settings open, scroll and select Music.
- In the Music settings, select Headphones.
- Select Add New. Find the name of your Headphones and select it. This should pair the headphones to your Garmin Venu.
- If for some reason you do not see your headphones or if you select them and they don’t connect, ensure your headphones are in pairing mode and if that doesn’t work, then restart your Venu.