How to delete Snapchat account? In this tutorial, I show you how to delete your Snapchat account in the Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android phone. This means you can permanently delete your Snapchat account rather than temporarily deactivating your Snapchat account. Deleting your Snapchat account is easy with this full guide.
Delete Snapchat Account(Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to delete your Snapchat account:
- Open the Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select your Snapchat profile icon in the top left.
- Open the settings by selecting the gear in the top right.
- Scroll down all the way and select Delete Account.
- Enter your Snapchat username and password.
- Your Snapchat will be deactivated for 30 days. After 30 days if you do not login your account will be permanently deleted.
More Snapchat Tips & Tutorials:
How to Turn On Dark Mode on Snapchat - Enable Snapchat Dark Mode
How to Make Public Profile on Snapchat - Get Subscribe Button on Snapchat
How to Unblock People on Snapchat - iPhone & Android
How to Unfriend Someone on Snapchat - iPhone & Android
How to Turn Off Snapchat Friend Suggestion Notifications - iPhone & Android
How to Get My AI on Snapchat - iPhone & Android
How to Turn Off My AI on Snapchat - Remove Snapchat My AI
How to Delete Friends on Snapchat - Remove Snapchat Friends
How to Create a Group Chat on Snapchat - 2023
How To Fix Snapchat Support Code SS06
How to Send Pictures as Snaps on Snapchat - Send Snaps from Camera Roll
How to Logout of Snapchat app on iPhone & Android
How to Temporarily Deactivate Snapchat Account
How to Delete Snapchat Account
How to Half Swipe on Snapchat - 2023