How to delete all Twitter tweets at once? In this tutorial, I show you how to quickly delete all of your tweets on twitter at one time. Doing this will delete all of your tweets, retweets, and replies from Twitter for free. Let me know in the comments if you have any issues while you delete all of your tweets from Twitter using TweetDelete.
Note: The free version of TweetDelete will only delete the last 3200 tweets on your account. To delete more than 3200 you must use the paid version. This is because of a limitation on Twitter.
Follow the steps below to delete all Twitter tweets:
- Go to https://tweetdelete.net/
- Select Sign in with Twitter and give TweetDelete authorization to your Twitter account.
- Configure TweetDelete to delete your tweets and select Delete my Tweets
- Now your last 3200 tweets will be deleted from your Twitter account.
Follow the steps below to remove TweetDelete’s access to your Twitter account:
- Go to https://twitter.com and sign-in to your account.
- In the left side bar of Twitter select More, then select Settings and Privacy
- Once the account settings open, select Apps and sessions under Account.
- Now just find and select TweetDelete in the list of Twitter apps.