How to deactivate Snapchat account? In this tutorial, I show you how to deactivate your Snapchat account in the Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android phone. This means you can temporarily deactivate your Snapchat account rather than permanently deleting your Snapchat account. Deactivating your Snapchat account is easy with this full guide.
Temporarily Deactivate Snapchat Account(Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to deactivate your Snapchat account:
- Open the Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select your Snapchat profile icon in the top left.
- Open the settings by selecting the gear in the top right.
- Scroll down all the way and select Delete Account.
- Enter your Snapchat username and password.
- Your Snapchat will be deactivated for 30 days. After 30 days if you do not login your account will be permanently deleted.