How to turn off Discord notifications & sounds on Windows 10. In this tutorial, I show you how to disable Discord sounds & notifications on the Discord Windows 10 app. This can stop annoying Discord popup notifications and sounds. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you turn off Discord notifications & sounds on Windows 10.
How to Turn Off Discord Notifications & Sounds on Windows 10 (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to Disable Discord Notifications & Sounds on Windows 10:
- In Discord open the user settings by selecting the gear near the bottom of Discord next to your user name.
- In the left sidebar, select notifications.
- Turn off the first option in the notification settings to disable all notifications in Discord.
- Then scroll down and toggle off all the sounds you no longer want to hear.
- Now right click the Windows 10 start button in the bottom left of your Desktop, and select Settings.
- Select System.
- Select Notifications & actions.
- In Notifications & actions, scroll down and toggle off Discord.
More Discord Tutorials:
How To Change 'Now Playing' on Discord - 2021 - Set Custom Game Playing Text in Discord
How to Type in Color on Discord - Change Text Color in Discord
How to Make Discord Username Invisible - 2022 - Blank Discord Name
How To Change 'Now Playing' on Discord - Set Custom Game / Playing Text in Discord
How to Make Invisible Profile Picture on Discord - Blank PFP Discord - 2022
How to Livestream on Discord - Go Live Easy!
How To Hide Game Activity on Discord - Disable Now Playing
How To Setup Custom Welcome Messages On Discord Servers
How to Unban Users on Discord
How to Leave a Discord Server - Remove Discord Server from List
How to Delete a Discord Server
How To Change Discord Server Image - Upload Custom Server Icon
How To Change Your Discord Profile Image - Custom Discord Profile Picture
How To Enable 2FA On Discord - Setup 2FA on Mobile & PC
How to Find Your Discord Token - Get Discord Token - 2020