Looking to learn more about your Garmin Vivoactive 4 GPS and Navigate Settings? In this tutorial, I go over how to set waypoints on the Garmin Vivoactive 4 or Garmin Vivoactive 4S. Once created, I’ll show you how to navigate to the waypoint. Creating saved locations on the Garmin Vivoactive 4 is very easy. I’ve also found the GPS to work very well and even acquire signal in buildings.
Useful Accessories (Paid Link) 👇
Garmin Vivoactive 4 Extra Charging Cable: https://geni.us/VA4ChargingCable
Garmin Vivoactive 4 Screen Protector: https://geni.us/VA4ScreenProtector
Garmin Vivoactive 4 Port Protector: https://geni.us/VA4Port
Follow the steps below to set waypoints on the Garmin Vivoactive 4:
- Hold down on the top button to open the Control Menu.
- From the control menu, select the Waypoint icon. It looks like a pin in a map.
- Wait for the Garmin Vivoactive 4 to acquire the GPS location.
- Once the display shows the GPS coordinates, select Save.
- Select an icon for your GPS waypoint.
- The waypoint is now saved to your Garmin Vivoactive 4.
Follow the steps below to navigate to waypoints:
- Short press the button to open up the available activity profiles.
- Scroll down and select Navigate.
- Select Saved Locations
- Select a waypoint.
- Start the navigation as you would any other activity.