How to Make Facebook Account Completely Private from Phone? In this tutorial, I show you how to make your Facebook profile complete private in the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone. This means your Facebook account will be private including your Facebook profile, photos, birthday, email, future post, and past post. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while making your Facebook profile and account private on your phone.
How to Make Facebook Account Completely Private on Phone (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to make your Facebook account completely private:
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Open the menu by selecting the 3 horizontal lines in the bottom right of the Facebook app.
- In the menu select Settings & Privacy, then Privacy Shortcuts.
- Once in Privacy, select Review a few important privacy settings.
- In Privacy checkup, select the following options and change them to the most private setting.
- Who can see what you share:
- Go through all the options and choose only me to make your email, birthday, friends, future post, future stories, and pass post completely private on Facebook.
- How people can find you on Facebook:
- Go through all the options and choose the most limiting options for Friend request.
- Then for Phone Number and Email choose Only Me to prevent anyone from looking you up by with your phone number or email address.
- Finally, turn off the ability for your Facebook profile to show up in search engine.
- Your data settings on Facebook:
- Remove any apps or websites that have access to your Facebook account and data.
- Turn off locations services for Facebook to limit how Facebook can see your location using GPS.
- Your ad preference on Facebook:
- Turn off the ability for advertiser to see your Facebook relationship status, employer, job title, and education.
- Finally select Only me for Social interactions showing up in Facebook ads.