How to add Spotify to OBS? In this tutorial, I show you how to add Spotify to OBS or Streamlabs OBS so that you can display song names from Spotify. This allows you to show what song & artist you’re listening to on your livestream. This tutorial adds Spotify to both OBS Studio and Streamlabs OBS, as they have very similar menus and settings. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you add Spotify music to OBS.
How to add Spotify to OBS or Streamlabs OBS (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to add Spotify to OBS:
- Open the Spotify application on your computer.
- Open OBS or SLOBS.
- Add a new source to OBS by selecting the + symbol in the bottom left of the sources in OBS.
- In the source menu, select Window capture and go through the process of naming the new window capture source.
- In the Window Capture properties, select Spotify in the drop down next to Window. Select OK to save the source. You should now see Spotify added to the preview in OBS.
- Select the new Spotify source. To crop the window to just show the artist and song title hold the Alt key on your keyboard and then drag the window to fit your desired size.
- You can now position the Spotify source based on your needs in OBS.