How to Screen Share on Discord Mobile? In this tutorial, I show you how to enable screen sharing in the Discord mobile app on your iPhone or Android phone. Discord Mobile screen share is currently in testing, but It’s very easy to enable within the mobile app. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you share your screen in Discord mobile.
How to Screen Share on Discord Mobile (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to Screen Share on Discord Mobile:
- Join the Discord testers server by using the following invite link: https://discord.gg/discord-testers
- Once you have joined, wait 10 minutes to become a member.
- Restart the Discord app on your phone to ensure the new screen share features are enabled on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Now go into a voice channel and select join voice.
- To begin screen sharing, select the new icon that a phone with an arrow pointing out of it.
- Select start broadcast.
More Discord Tutorials:
How To Change 'Now Playing' on Discord - 2021 - Set Custom Game Playing Text in Discord
How to Type in Color on Discord - Change Text Color in Discord
How to Make Discord Username Invisible - 2022 - Blank Discord Name
How To Change 'Now Playing' on Discord - Set Custom Game / Playing Text in Discord
How to Make Invisible Profile Picture on Discord - Blank PFP Discord - 2022
How to Livestream on Discord - Go Live Easy!
How To Hide Game Activity on Discord - Disable Now Playing
How To Setup Custom Welcome Messages On Discord Servers
How to Unban Users on Discord
How to Leave a Discord Server - Remove Discord Server from List
How to Delete a Discord Server
How To Change Discord Server Image - Upload Custom Server Icon
How To Change Your Discord Profile Image - Custom Discord Profile Picture
How To Enable 2FA On Discord - Setup 2FA on Mobile & PC
How to Find Your Discord Token - Get Discord Token - 2020