How to set an alarm on the Garmin Forerunner 945. In this tutorial I show you how to set alarms on the Garmin Forerunner 945. This can be useful if would like a private alarm that will only go off on your Garmin Forerunner 945. I use this to wake up without disturbing my partner.
Get a Forerunner 945 (paid links): https://geni.us/Forerunner945
Useful Garmin Forerunner 945 Accessories 👇
- Extra Charging Cables: https://geni.us/945Cable
- Charging Port Protector: https://geni.us/945Port
- Screen Protectors: https://geni.us/945screen
- Replacement Watch Bands: https://geni.us/945Band
How to Set Alarms (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to Set the Garmin Forerunner 945 Alarm:
- Long press the Up button
- The second option is Alarm Clock, select Alarm Clock
- Set your alarm by first selecting the hour and minute of the alarm Note: To change more Alarm settings simply select an alarm from the list of Alarms. You will have the option to turn it on or off, change the time of the alarm, select when it repeats (Weekdays, Weekends, Daily, or Custom), configure sounds / vibration, backlight, label the alarm, and delete the alarm.