How to find your likes on Facebook? In this tutorial, I show you how to see your likes on Facebook. This means you can find and view all your liked post, videos, and photos on Facebook. This means you can see your Facebook like history and then unlike them if you want.
Find Your Likes on Facebook (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to see your likes on Facebook:
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select the menu button in the bottom right of the Facebook app.
- Scroll down and select Settings & Privacy.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down and select Activity log under Your activity.
- You will now see a list of off your activity on Facebook. To show just your likes on Facebook select Filter.
- In the menu select Category.
- In the Category menu select Interaction then choose Likes and reactions.
- You will now see a list of all your likes on Facebook.
More Facebook Tips & Tutorials:
How to Make Facebook Profile Completely Private on Mobile Phone - 2022
How to Make Facebook Photos Private - 2021
How to Change Primary Email Address on Facebook - 2021
How to Change Facebook Profile Picture Without Notifying Everyone - 2021
How to Delete Facebook Account - 2021
How to Delete Facebook Watched Video History - 2021
How To Hide Your Birthday on Facebook - 2021
How To Change Your Name On Facebook - 2021
How To Hide Facebook Friends List - iPhone & Android
How To Change Date Of Birth On Facebook - 2021
How To Disable All Calls On Facebook Messenger - PC, iPhone, Android - 2021
How To Deactivate Facebook Messenger Account - iPhone & Android
How To Multistream from a Phone - iPhone & Android - Livestream to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook
How To Turn Off Active Status on Facebook - iPhone & Android - 2021
How to Change Facebook Marketplace Location - iOS & Android