How to deactivate Instagram account? In this tutorial, I show you how to deactivate your Instagram account in the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone. This means you can temporarily deactivate your Instagram account rather than permanently deleting your Instagram account. Deactivating your Instagram account is easy with this full guide.
Deactivate Instagram Account (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to deactivate your Instagram account:
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select the profile button in the bottom right of the Instagram app.
- Select the 3 horizontal lines in the top right and then select Settings & Privacy.
- Once in the settings select See more in Accounts Center.
- Select Personal details.
- Select Account ownership and control then select Deactivation or deletion.
- Choose the Instagram account you want to deactivate.
- Make sure Deactivate account is selected then select Continue.
More Instagram Tips & Tutorials:
How to Unsend a Message on Instagram - DMs & Group Chats
How to See Posts You've Liked on Instagram - Find Liked Posts on Instagram
How to Add a Clickable Link to Instagram Story - 2021
How to Hide Likes on Instagram - 2021
How to Live Stream to Instagram & Facebook at the Same Time with Restream
How to Add Rainbow Text to Instagram Stories
How to Post to Instagram From a Desktop Computer or Laptop - 2021
How to Add Multiple Links in Instagram Bio - More Than One URL
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories on iPhone - Multiple Images Same Story
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Desktop, Chromebook, PC - 2020 - Without Developer Tools
How to Send Disappearing DMs on Instagram - Photos and Videos
How to Turn On Instagram Dark Mode - Android & iPhone
How to Change Font Style in Instagram Bio - NO APP REQUIRED - Instagram Fancy Text Tutorial
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Laptop, Chromebook, or Desktop PC
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories - Multiple Images Same Story on Android