How to Check if an iPhone is Unlocked
How to check if iPhone is Unlocked? In this tutorial, I’m going to show you how to check if an iPhone is unlocked. This means you can check the settings on your iPhone to find out if it is unlocked or locked. Learn how to check if your iPhone is unlocked in this quick tutorial. We’ll show you how to check if your iPhone is unlocked by performing an IMEI lookup and checking the Carrier Lock information in Settings.
Check if an iPhone is Unlocked (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to check iPhone unlock status:
- Open the settings on your iPhone.
- In the Settings select Cellular.
- If you have the option Cellular Data Options you’re phone is most likely unlocked.
- Go back to the main page of the Settings. and select General.
- Select About.
- Scroll down and look for Carrier Lock.
- If it says No SIM Restriction your phone is most likely unlocked.
- Check the website of your cellular carrier to see if your iPhone is unlocked.
More iPhone Tips & Tutorials:
How to Scan QR Code on iPhone
How to Download Fortnite on iOS - Get Fortnite on iPhone & iPad - 2022
How to Transfer All Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone
How to Send a Fax from iPhone - Send FREE Faxes iPhone
How to Turn Off Siri - Disable Siri on iPhone & iPad
How to Factory Reset iPhone to Sell - Wipe iPhone Before Selling
How to Disable Shortcuts Notifications & Banner Pop Ups on iPhone - iOS 14
How to Play YouTube in the Background on iPhone - Listen with Screen Off 2020
Delete Calendar Virus Events on iPhone & iPad - Remove iPhone Calendar Spam
Turn On iPhone Flashlight with Back Tap - iPhone Shortcut Tutorial
How to Reset iPhone To Factory Default - Factory Reset iPhone - iOS 14
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
Update or Fix Apple Maps Location Information
How to Disable Location Tracking on iPhone - iOS 13 Turn Off Location Sharing
How to View Website Page Source on iPhone or iPad - iOS - View HTML on Mobile