How to delete calendar virus events on iPhone & iPads? In this tutorial, I show you how to remove calendar spam or viruses on iPhone and iPad. Deleting an iPhone calendar virus can stop unwanted spam calendar events. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you delete spam calendars on your iPhone or iPad on iOS 14 and up.
Delete Calendar Virus Events on iPhone & iPad (Video Tutorial):
What is iPhone calendar spam or viruses?
iPhone Calendar spam are unwanted calendar invites or event notifications on your iPhone. These are usually harmless but can be dangerous is links in the events are opened. This spam is usually added to your calendar by a website that tricks you into clicking a link. Luckily removing calendar viruses is very easy.
Follow the steps below to delete a calendar virus on iPhone & iPad:
- Open the settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- In the settings, select Calendar.
- In Calendar, select Accounts
- In the Accounts section, find and select Subscribed Calendars.
- You will now see a list of your subscribed calendars on your iPhone or iPad. Select the subscribed calendar you want to delete.
- Once the subscribed calendar opens, scroll down and select Delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete the subscribed calendar.