How to Create PDF Files on iPhone and iPad – Print to PDF
How to create PDF files on your iPhone or iPad? In this tutorial, I show you how to print files to PDF using your iPhone. With this tutorial, you can create PDFs from websites, images, emails, etc. Printing to PDF is great, as it ensures that you and the person you are sharing the PDF file with are viewing the exact same thing the exact same way.
How to turn a website into a PDF using your iPhone:
- Find the website that you would like to print to PDF.
- Once you find the area that you want to make into a PDF, select the share icon.
- Once the share menu opens, select Print. This should load a print preview. Zoom into one of the pages.
- Within the zoomed-in print preview page, you should see another share icon in the top left corner. Select the share icon.
- Scroll down and select Save to Files. Adjust the name and location accordingly and select Save.
- Open the Files on your iPhone, select browse, and then select Downloads. You should be able to see the PDF file there.
Other iPhone tutorials:
How to Download Fortnite on iOS - Get Fortnite on iPhone & iPad - 2022
How to Send a Fax from iPhone - Send FREE Faxes iPhone
How to Turn Off Siri - Disable Siri on iPhone & iPad
How to Factory Reset iPhone to Sell - Wipe iPhone Before Selling
How to Disable Shortcuts Notifications & Banner Pop Ups on iPhone - iOS 14
How to Play YouTube in the Background on iPhone - Listen with Screen Off 2020
Delete Calendar Virus Events on iPhone & iPad - Remove iPhone Calendar Spam
Turn On iPhone Flashlight with Back Tap - iPhone Shortcut Tutorial
How to Reset iPhone To Factory Default - Factory Reset iPhone - iOS 14
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
Update or Fix Apple Maps Location Information
How to Set Video as Lock Screen Wallpaper on iPhone - iOS 14
How to Disable Location Tracking on iPhone - iOS 13 Turn Off Location Sharing
How to View Website Page Source on iPhone or iPad - iOS - View HTML on Mobile
How to Create PDF Files on iPhone and iPad - Print to PDF