How to Live Stream to Instagram & Facebook at the Same Time? In this tutorial, I show you how to multi-steam to Instagram and Facebook simultaneously with Restream. This also allows you to live stream to a Facebook group or page. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you live stream to Instagram and Facebook at the same time with Restream.
Tools used in this Tutorial:
Follow the steps below to live stream to Instagram & Facebook at the same time:
- Go to https://yellowduck.tv/ and download and install the YellowDuck software.
- Go to https://restream.io/join/0npXN (Paid Link) and create an account. You have at least the standard paid license in order to complete the steps in this video.
- From the destinations page in Restream add Facebook as a channel. This can be either a public Facebook profile or a public Facebook group/page.
- Now to add Instagram go to the Restream destinations page and select Add Channel.
- In the list of channels, select custom RTMP. You will now see text fields for RTMP URL and Stream key.
- Go back to Yellow Duck and enter your login information and then select Login & Start.
- Enter the RTMP URL and Stream key from Yellow Duck into Restream. Select add channel.
- Now you have added both Instagram and Facebook. In the left sidebar of Restream select Live Studio.
- Grant access to your webcam and microphone. You also have the option to share your screen, invite guest, or play videos on your stream.
- To start your live stream and go live on Instagram and Facebook, simply select Go Live.
- To end your stream select Finish on Restream and on Yellow Duck select Save & Finish