How to Add Friends on Xbox
How to add friends on Xbox? In this tutorial, I show you how to add friends on an Xbox. This means you can find and add friends on an Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S. I also show you how to add friends from your Xbox recent players list. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you add friends on Xbox.
How to Add Friends on Xbox (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps to add friends on Xbox:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the menu. In the menu scroll right and select People.
- Once on People, scroll down and select Find someone.
- Use the Xbox keyboard to type the gamertag of the person you are trying to find.
- Find and select the person in the list of people with that gamertag.
- Once you select the person you will have the option to Invite, Join, Send message, Add friend, Mute, See full profile, Report, and Block. Select Add friend.
More Xbox One Tutorials:
How to Gameshare on Xbox One - Setup Xbox One GAME SHARE in 2022
How to Get Xbox Live Gold for Free with Microsoft Rewards
How to Stream Xbox One Games to a Windows 10 PC - Xbox Tutorial
How to End Subscriptions on Your Xbox One - Cancel Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass
How To Record Xbox One Gameplay Without a Capture Card or Streaming - Up to 1 Hour in 1080p HD
Stream To Twitch On Xbox Without Capture Card Using OBS - 2019
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
How to Find Xbox One IP Address - 2022
How to Update Your Xbox One - 2022
How to Appear Offline on Xbox One
How to Change Xbox GamerPic - 2022 - Xbox One Custom Image Currently Disabled
How To Adjust Screen Size on Xbox One - Fix Aspect Ratio on TV
How to Clear Xbox One Browsing History - Delete Edge Browser History
How To Copy and Paste on Xbox One with Controller
How To Set Home Xbox on Xbox One - Remove Home Xbox - 2020