How to turn on or off the heart rate monitor on the Garmin Forerunner 945. In this tutorial I show you how to turn off or on heart-rate monitoring on the Garmin Forerunner 945. This can be useful if the heart rate monitoring is not working or if you would like to extend the battery life of your Garmin Forerunner 945.
Get a Forerunner 945 (paid links): https://geni.us/Forerunner945
Useful Garmin Forerunner 945 Accessories ?
- Extra Charging Cables: https://geni.us/945Cable
- Charging Port Protector: https://geni.us/945Port
- Screen Protectors: https://geni.us/945screen
- Replacement Watch Bands: https://geni.us/945Band
Turn On / Off Heart Rate Monitor on Garmin Forerunner 945 (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to turn on or off the heart rate monitor on the Garmin Forerunner 945:
- Hold the Up button to open the menu.
- Once the menu opens, scroll down and select Wrist Heart Rate.
- Once Wrist Heart Rate opens, select Status to turn on or off the wrist heart rate monitor. With the heart rate sensor turned on, you can scroll down to change settings for abnormal HR alerts, broadcast heart rate, and broadcast during activity.