How to Turn Off Do Not Disturb on iPhone
How to turn off do not disturb on iPhone? In this iPhone tutorial, I show you how to disable do not disturb on iPhone. This means you can turn off automatic do not disturb on your iPhone. I not only show you how to turn off or disable do not disturb mode on iPhone I also show you how to make sure it doesn’t turn back on.
Turn Off Do Not Disturb on iPhone(Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to turn disable do not disturb mode on iPhone:
- Open the control menu by swiping down from the top right corner on your iPhone.
- Select Do Not Disturb.
- You will now see all the focus modes on your iPhone. Select Do Not Disturb again to unselect it and turn it off.
- Now we can check to see if there is a schedule setup on your iPhone that will automatically turn on do not disturb. Open the settings on your iPhone.
- In the settings select Focus.
- Select do not disturb.
- Find the section labeled Set a schedule. If a schedule exist, select it.
- Select delete schedule.
More iPhone Tips & Tutorials:
How to Scan QR Code on iPhone
How to Download Fortnite on iOS - Get Fortnite on iPhone & iPad - 2022
How to Transfer All Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone
How to Send a Fax from iPhone - Send FREE Faxes iPhone
How to Turn Off Siri - Disable Siri on iPhone & iPad
How to Factory Reset iPhone to Sell - Wipe iPhone Before Selling
How to Disable Shortcuts Notifications & Banner Pop Ups on iPhone - iOS 14
How to Play YouTube in the Background on iPhone - Listen with Screen Off 2020
Delete Calendar Virus Events on iPhone & iPad - Remove iPhone Calendar Spam
Turn On iPhone Flashlight with Back Tap - iPhone Shortcut Tutorial
How to Reset iPhone To Factory Default - Factory Reset iPhone - iOS 14
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
Update or Fix Apple Maps Location Information
How to Disable Location Tracking on iPhone - iOS 13 Turn Off Location Sharing
How to View Website Page Source on iPhone or iPad - iOS - View HTML on Mobile