How to Remove Card from Apple Wallet
How to remove a card from Apple Wallet? In this tutorial, I show you how to delete a Credit card or Debit card from Apple Wallet. Removing Credit & Debit cards from apple wallet is easy using the Wallet app on your iPhone. Once you delete a card to Apple Wallet, it will be removed from Apple Pay on your iPhone.
Remove Card from Apple Wallet(Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to add card to Apple Wallet:
- Open the Apple Wallet app on your iPhone. This app will be called Wallet.
- Select the plus symbol in the top right to add a card.
- Select Debit or Credit Card.
- Scan your card or enter the card number, expiration date, and security code manually.
- Once you enter your card information you may have to confirm ownership with your Credit card or Debit card bank.
- Your card will now be displayed in your Apple Wallet.
More iPhone Tips & Tutorials:
How to Scan QR Code on iPhone
How to Download Fortnite on iOS - Get Fortnite on iPhone & iPad - 2022
How to Transfer All Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone
How to Send a Fax from iPhone - Send FREE Faxes iPhone
How to Turn Off Siri - Disable Siri on iPhone & iPad
How to Factory Reset iPhone to Sell - Wipe iPhone Before Selling
How to Disable Shortcuts Notifications & Banner Pop Ups on iPhone - iOS 14
How to Play YouTube in the Background on iPhone - Listen with Screen Off 2020
Delete Calendar Virus Events on iPhone & iPad - Remove iPhone Calendar Spam
Turn On iPhone Flashlight with Back Tap - iPhone Shortcut Tutorial
How to Reset iPhone To Factory Default - Factory Reset iPhone - iOS 14
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
Update or Fix Apple Maps Location Information
How to Disable Location Tracking on iPhone - iOS 13 Turn Off Location Sharing
How to View Website Page Source on iPhone or iPad - iOS - View HTML on Mobile