How to screen record on Samsung phones? In this tutorial, I show you how to easily record your screen on an Samsung phone. This means you can screen record games or apps on your Samsung phone with the built in Android screen recording tool. Screen recording on Samsung is easy!
Screen Record on Samsung Phones (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to record your screen on Android phone:
- With the screen on swipe from up to down on the screen of your phone to drag down the menu.
- Now select the screen recorder icon.
- Select whether you want the recording to include audio. You have three options for audio: Mic, Device audio, and both.
- Select whether to record tap that you make on the screen while recording. This can be useful when recording a tutorial.
- To begin your recording, select Start
- To end the recording simply swipe down on the screen and select the red notification card.
More Android Tips & Tutorials:
How to Download Fortnite on Android - Install Fortnite on Android - 2021
How To Multistream from a Phone - iPhone & Android - Livestream to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook
How to Turn Off Google Assistant on Android - 2021 - Completely Disable Google Assistant
How to Clear Google Search and Browser History on Android - 2022
How to Change App Permissions on Android - Manage App Permissions
How to Turn Off Google Assistant on Android 2020 - Disable / Deactivate Google Assistant
How To Record Your Voice For Waze Navigation - Waze Tutorials
How to Turn Off Google Assistant on Android - Disable / Deactivate Google Assistant
How to Download Wikipedia Offline Android & iPhone - Download All of Wikipedia
Fix Android Group Text Message Issues Where Messages Go to Each Person Individually
How to View Website Page Source from Phone - Android - HTML
How To Prepare Your Phone For Overseas Travel - 5 Step Travel Prep Tutorial
How to Turn Off Instagram Dark Mode - Android & iPhone
Stream Mobile Games to Twitch with Streamlabs - Android and iOS - Free
Add Battery Percentage to Android Lockscreen - Android 10 Tutorial