How to cancel X Premium? In this tutorial, I show you how to cancel our X Premium or Twitter Blue subscription on an iPhone or Android phone. Canceling your X premium subscription is easy but must be done in the browser rather than the X app.
Cancel X Premium (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to cancel X Premium:
- Open a browser and navigate to https://twitter.com.
- Select your profile picture in the top left.
- In the menu select premium then Preferences.
- Select manage subscription then select Manage your current subscription.
- This will bring you to Stripe. Under your credit card select Cancel plan.
- Scroll down and select Cancel plan.
More Twitter Tutorials:
How to Delete All Tweets at Once on Twitter - Delete All Twitter Tweets
How to Unlike All Tweets on Twitter At Once - Delete All Likes on Twitter
How to Turn Off Twitter Sensitive Content Setting - 2022
Restream Live Studio Walk-through and Full Overview Tutorial
How to Multistream on OBS for Free - Stream to Multiple Platforms on OBS Studio
How to Delete Your Twitter Account Permanently - 2021
How to Live Stream from a Chromebook - YouTube, Twitch, & Facebook
How to Remove Followers on Twitter EASY - 2022
How to Send Auto Messages to New Twitter Followers - Twitter Tutorial
How to Turn Off Sensitive Content on Twitter - Phone App & Desktop Browser
How to Live Stream from Phone with the Streamlabs Mobile App
How to Change Twitter Username - Display Name & @ Name
How to Turn Off X Sensitive Content Setting - 2023
How to Cancel X Premium - Cancel Twitter Blue
How to Delete X Account - Delete Twitter Account Permanently