How to Turn Off Sensitive Content settings on X? In this tutorial, I show you how to allow sensitive content on X by turning off the X sensitive content setting. By default X blocks all sensitive content, I’ll so you how to unblock it. Turning off the sensitive content block on X will enable you to view any adult media or pictures. The steps in this tutorial can also be used to turn off or disable sensitive content on X.
Turn Off X Sensitive Content Setting (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to turn off sensitive content on X:
- Open the browser on your iPhone or Android phone and navigate to X.com. Login to your account.
- Once logged in, select your profile image in the top left.
- Select Settings and privacy.
- In the settings select Privacy and safety then choose Content you see.
- Ensure the checkbox next to Display media that may contain sensitive content is check.
- Under Content you see, select Search settings.
- Ensure the checkbox next to Hide sensitive content is unchecked.