How to unblock someone on Instagram from a PC, Chromebook, MacBook, or laptop. In this tutorial, I show you how to unblock an Instagram account from a desktop computer. This means you do not need to use an iPhone or Android phone, you can simply unblock someone from any computer.
Unblock Someone on Instagram from PC, Chromebook, & Laptop (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to unblock someone on Instagram on PC:
- Open https://instagram.com in the Chrome browser and make sure you are logged into your Instagram account.
- Select Profile in the bottom left.
- Once on your Instagram profile page, select the gear next Edit Profile to bring up the settings menu.
- In the settings menu, select Settings and Privacy.
- Select Blocked.
- Once on the blocked Instagram accounts profile page, select Unblock.
More Instagram Tips & Tutorials:
How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently on Desktop, PC, or Chromebook
How to Unblock Someone on Instagram from PC, Chromebook, & Laptop - 2024
How to Add Music to Instagram Post
How to Add Music to Instagram Post with Multiple Photos - 2023
How to Block People from Seeing Instagram Story - Hide Instagram Story from Someone
How to Unrestrict Account on Instagram - Remove Restriction on Instagram
How to Unblock Someone on Instagram
How to Make Instagram Account Private
How to Delete Instagram Account
How to Deactivate Threads Account - Delete Threads Profile
How to Deactivate Instagram Account - 2023
How to Turn Off Vanish Mode on Instagram
How to Switch Back to Personal Account on Instagram
How to Find Recently Watched Reels on Instagram - Check Reels History on Instagram
How to Block Someone on Threads - iPhone & Android