How to hide server owner crown on Discord? In this tutorial, I show you how to hide the server over crown on Discord. This means if you own a server and you want to hide the crown next your name, you can easily remove this crown on Discord. Hiding the Discord server owner crown is easy and takes less than 2 minutes.
Remove Server Owner Crown on Discord (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to hide server owner crown on Discord:
- Open the Discord server where you want to hide the server own crown.
- Select the arrow next to the server name.
- In the menu select Server settings.
- In the left menu select Roles.
- Create and name a new roles.
- Under the display settings for the role turn on Display role members separately from online members.
- Next under Permissions turn on Administrator.
- Save the settings.
- Restart Discord. When you rejoin the server the crown should be removed.
More Discord Tips & Tutorials:
How To Change 'Now Playing' on Discord - 2021 - Set Custom Game Playing Text in Discord
How to Type in Color on Discord - Change Text Color in Discord
How to Make Discord Username Invisible - 2022 - Blank Discord Name
How To Change 'Now Playing' on Discord - Set Custom Game / Playing Text in Discord
How to Make Invisible Profile Picture on Discord - Blank PFP Discord - 2022
How to Livestream on Discord - Go Live Easy!
How To Hide Game Activity on Discord - Disable Now Playing
How To Setup Custom Welcome Messages On Discord Servers
How to Unban Users on Discord
How to Leave a Discord Server - Remove Discord Server from List
How to Delete a Discord Server
How To Change Discord Server Image - Upload Custom Server Icon
How To Change Your Discord Profile Image - Custom Discord Profile Picture
How To Enable 2FA On Discord - Setup 2FA on Mobile & PC
How to Find Your Discord Token - Get Discord Token - 2020