How to start a Twitch Stream. In this tutorial, I show you how to start a Twitch stream with OBS Studio. Starting a Twitch stream is very easy and can be done in less than 10 minutes. OBS Studio is a free, open source software that allows you to configure and start a stream on Twitch and many other live streaming services such as YouTube. Please leave a comment if you have any questions while starting your first Twitch live stream.
Get Twitch Prime for FREE: http://amzn.to/2tOlPdH
Download Twitch here: http://amzn.to/2tNMbwm
Get OBS Studio here: https://obsproject.com/
Get your Twitch Stream Key here: https://www.twitch.tv/gauginggadgets/dashboard/settings/streamkey
- Follow the steps below to start a Twitch stream with OBS Studio
- Sign up with Twitch and login to your account
- Download OBS Studio (https://obsproject.com/)
- Install OBS. Ensure you enable the necessary plugins
- Open OBS Studio and go through the Wizard
- In the Wizard, enter your Twitch stream key. Get the key here: https://www.twitch.tv/broadcast/dashb…
- Complete the wizard and save the settings
- Configure your OBS Studio screens and scenes
- In OBS Studio, select Start Stream.
- You are now live streaming on Twitch