Looking to get a new Garmin smartwatch? In this review, I share my experience with the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music after using it for 3 months. The Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music features the ability to store 500 songs directly on the smartwatch, advanced sleep tracking, and heart rate monitoring. All for less than $300 on Amazon. Don’t have yours? No worries!
Order One Today 👇
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music: https://geni.us/Vivoactive3Music
Useful Accessories 👇
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Extra Charging Cable: https://geni.us/VA3ChargingCabl
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Screen Protector: https://geni.us/VA3ScreenProtecto
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Port Protector: https://geni.us/VA3Por
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Replacement Watch Band: https://geni.us/VA3WatchBand
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music is almost exactly the same as the Garmin Vivoactive 3, but with two main differences. The Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music has a different appearance and has the ability to store music directly on the smartwatch. This allows you to listen to music without your phone!
Pros of the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music:
- Great looking design that is lightweight and waterproof.
- The display is easy to read in direct sunlight, has great looking color, and can display an array of data.
- Packed with features such as heart rate monitoring, direct phone notifications, weather information, store music directly on the smartwatch, and advanced sleep tracking.
- Watch band is easy to remove and replace.
- Watch band is high quality and comfortable.
- Good connectivity with phone and the Garmin Connect app.
- I found the activity and sleep tracking to be fairly accurate.
Cons of the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music:
- Battery life is less than 7 days.
- Music can only be uploaded via a Mac or PC computer.
- Response to text messages can only be done when connected to Android phone.
- Only one size watch band. This could be a problem for people with a larger wrist.