Looking to get a new Garmin smartwatch? In this review, I share my experience with the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music after using it for 3 months. The Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music features the ability to store 500 songs directly on the smartwatch, advanced sleep tracking, and heart rate monitoring. All for less than $300 on Amazon.
Garmin Vívoactive 3 Music, GPS Smartwatch with Music Storage and Built-in Sports Apps, Black
Get it on Amazon 👍: https://amzn.to/2NVVYd1
Certified Refurbished ($199): https://amzn.to/2D7WFMj
Already have the Garmin Vivoactive 3 or Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music? Check out these Tutorials:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8griS8Ww-KnuOf5eGWQ2PU06Q1u_6JWk
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music is almost exactly the same as the Garmin Vivoactive 3, but with two main differences. The Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music has a different appearance, and has the ability to store music directly on the smartwatch. This allows you to listen to music without your phone!
Pros of the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music:
• Great looking design that is lightweight and waterproof.
• The display is easy to read in direct sunlight, has great looking color, and can display an array of data.
• Packed with features such as heart rate monitoring, direct phone notifications, weather information, store music directly on the smartwatch, and advanced sleep tracking.
• Watch band is easy to remove and replace.
• Watch band is high quality and comfortable.
• Good connectivity with phone and the Garmin Connect app.
• I found the activity and sleep tracking to be fairly accurate.
Cons of the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music:
• Battery life is less than 7 days.
• Music can only be uploaded via a Mac or PC computer.
• Response to text messages can only be done when connected to Android phone.
• Only one size watch band. This could be a problem for people with a larger wrist.