Learn how to view any website page source code from your Android phone. In this tutorial, I show you how to see the HTML code behind any website via an Android phone. This can be helpful if you would like to see any aspect of a website code while you’re browsing from your phone.
Accessing a website source code from your phone is easy and can be done in minutes. This tutorial can be used for any Android phone including Samsung, Pixel, Moto, HTC, OnePlus, Huawei, Alcatel, Asus, Nubia, Blu, Acer, Cubot, LG, Lenovo, Nokia, and ZTE.
Note: I am using the Firefox browser in this tutorial. Google Chrome will also work, but it is a little bit more difficult, so I recommend downloading the Firefox Browser in the Play Store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.firefox&hl=en_US
Follow the below steps to view website source code from your Android phone:
- Open Firefox app and access the website where you would like to view the HTML.
- Click the three dots in the top-right hand corner to open the Menu.
- Select Page from the Menu options.
- Next, select View Page Source.
- This will access the source code. To search within the HTML code, simply click the three dots again and select Find In Page. From here, you can type in whatever you’d like to search.