Looking for a new pair of on-ear bluetooth headphones? In this unboxing and review we look at the Mpow H9 Headphones. The Mpow H9 Headphones feature 12 hours of play time, Wireless / Wired modes, and a very comfortable design. Additionally, these headphones are only $30 on Amazon.
Mpow H9 Bluetooth Headphones On-Ear, Hi-Fi Wireless Headset, Deep Bass, Wireless and Wired Headphones with Mic for PC/Cell Phones
Get it on Amazon: //amzn.to/2zHBWgx
Pros of the Mpow H9 Headphones:
- 12 hours of play / talk time
- Very comfortable design. While these are on ear headphones, they are cushioned enough that they don’t hut your ears, even after long periods of usage.
- Bluetooth 4.1, so they are compatible with nearly all smart phones and devices.
- Built in microphone that works great and is very clear when placing calls.
- Sounds quality is good for the price of these headphones. I found the highs and mids to be very clear while not being tinny. The lows could be stronger but I found it to be an enjoyable listening experience.
- The Mpow H9s are extremely light and feel secure when on your head. This adds to the comfort
- Most of the Mpow H9 headphones are mostly made out of metal and seems very sturdy
Cons of the Mpow H9 Headphones:
- No included carrying case
- The buttons require a long press to change the volume. I found it to be hard to accurately change the volume.
- The price seems a little bit high for these headphones. I would expect them to be prices at $25