Looking for an HD Dash Cam? In this unboxing and review we look at the Pruveeo F5 Dash Cam. The Pruveeo F5 Dash Cam offers 1080 HD video, wifi connectivity, and includes a screen to view videos and change settings. Additionally this HD Dash Cam is only ~$35 on Amazon.
Pruveeo F5 Dash Cam with WiFi, Discreet Design Dash Camera for Cars, Car Driving Recorder DVR
Get it on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2FmxINF
Pros of the Pruveeo F5 Dash Cam:
- Ability to film in Full HD 1080P / 720P resolutions
- Extremely easy to install. Included mounting bracket and 3M sticker
- Records audio
- Easy to view color screen to view recorded videos and change settings
- The camera lens is adjustable, so you can ensure it records the desired area
- Internal battery allows the F5 dash cam to continue to record after your car has been turned off
- Similar to other dash cams from brands like REXING, VANTRUE, KDLINKS, YI, Falcon Zero, ROAV, AUKEY, and Old Shark
- Video quality is clear enough to make out details of vehicles and colors.
Cons of the Pruveeo F5 Dash Cam:
- The plastic feels cheap and brittle
- No SD card included
- During my testing I found that the video would freeze while recording. The only way for this to reset is to have video loop on in the settings.
- Video is not clear enough to make out license plate numbers
- Video is slightly distorted on the edges, this is a result of the wide angle lens.