Looking to change the battery on your Garmin Vivofit? In this tutorial, I show you how to easily and quickly replace the batteries on your Garmin Vívofit. Changing the batteries on your Garmin Vivofit requires very little material and can be done in less than 5 minutes.
Required Items to change the Garmin Vívofit batteries:
- Mini Philips-head screw driver:
- CR1632 Batteries:
Follow the steps below to change the Garmin Vivofit batteries:
- Remove the Garmin Vivofit from the watch band.
- Remove all 4 screws.
- Remove the back of the Garmin Vivofit.
- Replace the old batteries with the new batteries, ensuring that you follow the guides to install the batteries correctly.
- Reattach the back of the Garmin Vivofit and tighten the 4 screws.
- If your Garmin vVvofit is displaying a 0, then you have successfully changed the batteries on your Garmin Vivofit.