Looking to get a new mini tripod? In this unboxing and review we look at the CK-30 Neewer 20 inch table top tripod. This tripod features a standard 1/4 inch camera connector, the ability to get as small as 8 inches or as tall as 20 inches. I find this tripod to be nearly perfect. The build quality is extremely high, all of the joints feel sturdy, and it’s functionality is amazing!
Neewer 20 inches/50 centimeters Portable Compact Desktop Macro Mini Tripod with 360 Degree Ball Head,1/4 inches Quick Release Plate, Bag for DSLR Camera, Video Camcorder up to 11 pounds/5 kilograms
Get it on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2jBMEtv
Pros of the Neewer CK-30 20 Inch Mini Tripod:
- Amazingly sturdy build quality. The metal feels very strong and has a good weight to it
- Extremely adjustable. There any many different ways to adjust this tripod and get the desired shot. Very impressed with this aspect.
- Perfect size of between 8 inches to 20 inches. It can even get lower on the table than that if you need to get very low shots.
- Similar to other table top tripods from brands like RetiCAM, AmazonBasics, Manfrotto, Camopro, Albott, Slik, Vanguard, LimoStudio, BAALAND, ZOMEi, Mactrem
- Standard 1/4 inch camera screw. Makes it compatible with other gadgets such as lights and projectors
- 360 degree swivel ball head makes it easy to adjust your camera
- Includes a carrying case
- Can hold cameras that weigh up 11 pounds
Cons of the Neewer 20 Inch Table Tripod:
- Might be too heavy for some people at around 2 pounds
- There is no way to pan without unlocking the swivel ball