How to merge videos on TikTok? In this tutorial, I show you how to combine multiple videos on TikTok. This means you can merge videos in the TikTok app on your iPhone, iPad, & Android phone. Combining or merging videos on TikTok is easy and you can even merge draft videos if you download them first.
Merge Videos on TikTok (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to merge videos on TikTok:
- Open the TikTok app on your iOS or Android phone.
- Select the plus button to create a new video.
- Select Upload to the right of the record button.
- Ensure you have Select multiple selected then choose the videos you want to merge in TikTok.
- Once you chosen the videos you want to combine, select Next in the bottom right.
- You can then go through the process of creating your TikTok video.
More TikTok Tips & Tutorials:
How to Delete Watch History on TikTok - Clear TikTok Watch History
How to Do Text To Speech on TikTok
How to Combine Videos on TikTok - Merge Multiple Tik Tok Videos
How to Save TikTok Draft Video to Phone Gallery Without Posting
How to Recover TikTok Account without Email or Phone Number - 2022
How to Download TikTok Videos on PC, Laptop, & Chromebook
How to Split a TikTok Video in the TikTok App - iOS & Android
How to Unprivate Your TikTok Account - Change TikTok Account Private to Public
How to Add Multiple Accounts on TikTok - iPhone & Android
How to Add Pronouns to Your TikTok Profile
How to See Who Has Viewed Your TikTok Profile - iPhone & Android
How to Delete TikTok Account - 2023
How to See Watch History on TikTok - Check Recently Watched on TikTok
How to Unblock Someone on TikTok - 2023
How to Block Someone on TikTok - 2023