How to stream to Twitch from Xbox One? In this tutorial, I show you how to livestream to twitch directly from an Xbox One. Streaming to Twitch from an Xbox doesn’t require a computer or capture card. The Twitch app on Xbox One allows you to not only livestream your game, you can include a mic and webcam. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you stream to Twitch from Xbox One.
How to Stream to Twitch from Xbox One (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to live stream to Twitch from Xbox One:
- Install and open the Twitch app on your Xbox One.
- Login to the Twitch app on your Xbox One.
- Once logged in, select Broadcast in the top menu.
- Now you can configure your Twitch stream in the Xbox Twitch app. This includes the stream title, language, webcam position, broadcast bar position, mic volume, party chat volume, bitrate, and stream resolution.
- . Once you are ready to go live, start your game on your Xbox, then go back to the Twitch app and select Start Streaming.
- To end your stream, go back to the Twitch app and select Stop Streaming.
More Xbox One Tutorials:
How to Gameshare on Xbox One - Setup Xbox One GAME SHARE in 2022
How to Get Xbox Live Gold for Free with Microsoft Rewards
How to Stream Xbox One Games to a Windows 10 PC - Xbox Tutorial
How to End Subscriptions on Your Xbox One - Cancel Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass
How To Record Xbox One Gameplay Without a Capture Card or Streaming - Up to 1 Hour in 1080p HD
Stream To Twitch On Xbox Without Capture Card Using OBS - 2019
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
How to Find Xbox One IP Address - 2022
How to Update Your Xbox One - 2022
How to Appear Offline on Xbox One
How to Change Xbox GamerPic - 2022 - Xbox One Custom Image Currently Disabled
How To Adjust Screen Size on Xbox One - Fix Aspect Ratio on TV
How to Clear Xbox One Browsing History - Delete Edge Browser History
How To Copy and Paste on Xbox One with Controller
How To Set Home Xbox on Xbox One - Remove Home Xbox - 2020