How to stream to Twitch from Xbox One? In this tutorial, I show you how to livestream to twitch directly from an Xbox One. Streaming to Twitch from an Xbox doesn’t require a computer or capture card. The Twitch app on Xbox One allows you to not only livestream your game, you can include a mic and webcam. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you stream to Twitch from Xbox One.
How to Stream to Twitch from Xbox One (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to live stream to Twitch from Xbox One:
- Install and open the Twitch app on your Xbox One.
- Login to the Twitch app on your Xbox One.
- Once logged in, select Broadcast in the top menu.
- Now you can configure your Twitch stream in the Xbox Twitch app. This includes the stream title, language, webcam position, broadcast bar position, mic volume, party chat volume, bitrate, and stream resolution.
- . Once you are ready to go live, start your game on your Xbox, then go back to the Twitch app and select Start Streaming.
- To end your stream, go back to the Twitch app and select Stop Streaming.