Learn how to hide likes and dislikes on your YouTube videos. In this tutorial, I show you how to easily disable video ratings’ visibility on your YouTube videos (2019). Updating the viewer visibility settings on YouTube is extremely simple, and can enhance your creator experience.
Follow the steps below to hide likes and dislikes on a video:
- Log in to YouTube and select the applicable video.
- Select Edit Video. This will take you to YouTube Studio (Beta).
- Select Details in the left sidebar.
- Select Advanced in the top tab menu.
- Scroll down and, under Comments and ratings, uncheck the box next to Users can view ratings for this video.
- Select Save.
- To confirm your changes, select Basic and open the video link. Check to see that the number of likes and dislikes have been removed. Please note that the ability to like and dislike the video should remain, but the viewer’s visibility is now limited.
More YouTube tutorials:
How to Start a YouTube Channel - Full Beginners Guide - 2023
How to Add a Subscribe Button to Your YouTube Videos - 2021
How To Add a Featured Channel to Your YouTube Channel - PC & Phone - 2021
How to Change YouTube Channel Name - Change Name on YouTube - PC & Mobile
How to Get TubeBuddy for Free - TubeBuddy 30-Day Free Trial - Pro, Star, & Legend
How To View YouTube Video Tags - YouTube Tutorial
How to Get a Custom URL on YouTube - Enable YouTube Custom Channel URL
Start a YouTube Livestream Using Streamlabs OBS - Beginners Tutorial
How to Multistream on OBS for Free - Stream to Multiple Platforms on OBS Studio
How to Blur Faces in Videos with YouTube - Free No Software Required
Add / Edit End Screens in YouTube Studio Beta - YouTube Tutorial
Find RSS Feed URLs for YouTube Channels and YouTube Playlist - YouTube Tip Tutorial
How to Listen to YouTube in the Background - 2018 YouTube Screen Tutorial
How to Add an Instagram Link to your YouTube Channel
How to Add Social Media Links to YouTube Channel