How to convert a photo to PDF on iPhone? In this tutorial, I show you how to turn a picture into a PDF on your iPhone. This can be great if you have a image of a signed document that you need to make a PDF. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you convert any photo into a PDF on iPhone.
Convert a Photo to PDF on iPhone (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to turn any photo into a PDF:
- Open the Photos on your iPhone.
- Open the picture that needs to be converted into a PDF.
- With the picture open, select the share button in the bottom left of the photos app.
- In the menu select Print.
- Long press the print preview until it it makes the image picture then tap the picture one more time.
- This will bring up a new preview of the picture. Select the share button in the top right.
- In the menu select Save to Files.
- Choose the file name and save location then select Save.
More iPhone Tutorials:
How to Download Fortnite on iOS - Get Fortnite on iPhone & iPad - 2022
How to Send a Fax from iPhone - Send FREE Faxes iPhone
How to Turn Off Siri - Disable Siri on iPhone & iPad
How to Factory Reset iPhone to Sell - Wipe iPhone Before Selling
How to Transfer All Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone
How to Disable Shortcuts Notifications & Banner Pop Ups on iPhone - iOS 14
How to Play YouTube in the Background on iPhone - Listen with Screen Off 2020
Delete Calendar Virus Events on iPhone & iPad - Remove iPhone Calendar Spam
Turn On iPhone Flashlight with Back Tap - iPhone Shortcut Tutorial
How to Reset iPhone To Factory Default - Factory Reset iPhone - iOS 14
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
Update or Fix Apple Maps Location Information
How to Disable Location Tracking on iPhone - iOS 13 Turn Off Location Sharing
How to View Website Page Source on iPhone or iPad - iOS - View HTML on Mobile
How to Create PDF Files on iPhone and iPad - Print to PDF