How to trim videos on iPhone? In this tutorial, I show you how to shorten a long video on an iPhone without losing quality. This means you can make a video smaller so that it is easier to send through email or social media. Trimming videos on iPhone or iPad is easy with the Photos app. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you trim long videos on iPhone.
Trim Videos On iPhone (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to trim videos on an iPhone:
- Open the Photos on your iPhone.
- Open the video that needs to be trimmed or shortened.
- With the video open, select Edit in the top right of the photos app.
- Ensure you are in the video section of edit by selecting the camera icon at the bottom of the screen.
- You will now see a reel below the video. Slide the arrows on each end of the reel to trim off each side of the video.
- Once done trimming your video select Done in the bottom right.
- You have two options to save the video. You can create a new video by selecting Save Video a New Clip or replace the original video by selecting Save Video.
More iPhone Tutorials:
How to Download Fortnite on iOS - Get Fortnite on iPhone & iPad - 2022
How to Send a Fax from iPhone - Send FREE Faxes iPhone
How to Turn Off Siri - Disable Siri on iPhone & iPad
How to Factory Reset iPhone to Sell - Wipe iPhone Before Selling
How to Transfer All Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone
How to Disable Shortcuts Notifications & Banner Pop Ups on iPhone - iOS 14
How to Play YouTube in the Background on iPhone - Listen with Screen Off 2020
Delete Calendar Virus Events on iPhone & iPad - Remove iPhone Calendar Spam
Turn On iPhone Flashlight with Back Tap - iPhone Shortcut Tutorial
How to Reset iPhone To Factory Default - Factory Reset iPhone - iOS 14
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
Update or Fix Apple Maps Location Information
How to Disable Location Tracking on iPhone - iOS 13 Turn Off Location Sharing
How to View Website Page Source on iPhone or iPad - iOS - View HTML on Mobile
How to Create PDF Files on iPhone and iPad - Print to PDF