How to save streams on Twitch & make them permanent? In this tutorial, I show you how to save your past broadcast on Twitch. This will automatically save your Twitch streams to your Twitch channel. By default these streams are only saved for 16 days, in this video I also show you how to permanently save your Twitch streams. Let me know in the comments if you have questions while you save your streams on Twitch.
How to Save Streams on Twitch (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to save your streams on Twitch:
- Go to https://twitch.tv and login to your account.
- Once logged in select your profile image at the top right of Twitch to open the menu.
- In the Twitch settings select Creator Dashboard.
- Once in Creator Dashboard ensure the left side menu is open by selecting the 3 horizontal lines in the top left.
- In the menu select Settings then Stream.
- Find the option Store past broadcasts under VOD Settings and make sure it is enabled.
- Now your Twitch streams will be automatically saved to your Twitch channel.
How to permanently save your streams on Twitch:
- Follow steps 1 through 4 above.
- In the menu select Content then Video Producer.
- Filter the videos by Past Broadcast.
- To make the stream videos permanent simply find the video and select Highlight.
- Select the portion of the video you want to highlight and the save the video.