Looking to get a new Garmin smartwatch? In this unboxing and review, I share my experience with the new Garmin Forerunner 245 Music after my first day of use. The Garmin Forerunner 245 features Spotify internal music storage, 7 days of battery life, and Garmin Coach with adaptive training plans. All for only $350. In this review, I also compare the Garmin Forerunner 245 Music with the Garmin Instinct, Garmin Forerunner 645, and Garmin Vivomove HR.
Useful Accessories 👇
Garmin Forerunner 245 Extra Charging Cable: https://geni.us/245Cable
Garmin Forerunner 245 Screen Protector: https://geni.us/245Screen
Garmin Forerunner 245 Port Protector: https://geni.us/245Por
Garmin Forerunner 245 Replacement Watch Band: https://geni.us/245WatchBand
Though I have had limited experience with the Garmin Forerunner 245 Music, check out my pros and cons below.
Pros of the Garmin Forerunner 245 Music:
- Awesome design that looks sporty and high tech.
- Very easy to read screen that is colorful.
- The buttons are easy to use when navigating the menus.
- Many features that are geared towards outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, running, even open water swimming.
- Easy to sync with your phone via the Garmin Connect app.
- Allows for text message responses (Android only).
- The ability to store 500 songs on the watch. This means you can go for a run and not have to bring your watch to listen to music.
- Custom watch faces, apps, widgets, and data fields through the Garmin Connect IQ store.
- Waterproof .
- Standard watch band size.
- Garmin coach.
Cons of the Garmin Forerunner 245 Music:
- Small bezel that provides very little protection to the display.