How to download Instagram stories. In this tutorial, I show you how to download any Instagram story. This includes downloading other people’s Instagram stories or story highlights.
Downloading Instagram stories is easy and requires no software other than a browser. In this tutorial, I show you how to download Instagram stories using Google Chrome.
Learn Instagram Marketing for FREE: https://amzn.to/2I6prNw
How to Install Google Chrome: https://youtu.be/SbjEtAAxKjM
More Instagram Tips and Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8griS8Ww-KnypYyxSjGgvIHaQcww-z2v
Follow the steps below to download Instagram stories from a Desktop Computer, Mac, or Chromebook:
- Open https://instagram.com in the Chrome browser and make sure you are logged into your Instagram account.
- Load the Instagram page that contains the story you want to download. Do not view the story.
- Once logged in, select the 3 dots located in the top right corner of Chrome to open the menu. In the menu, select More Tools.
- In More Tools, select Developer Tools.
- Select the Network tab, then select the Media tab under filters.
- View the story.
- A line should appear in the Developer Options. Right-click the line and select Open in New Tab.
- A new tab should open with a video of the story.
- Right-click the story and select Save Video As.