How to delete subscribed calendars on iPhone & iPad? In this tutorial, I show you how to remove subscribed calendars from your iPhone or iPad. Removing subscribed calendars can stop notifications from unwanted or spam calendars that are on your iPhone or iPad. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you delete subscribed calendars on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Delete Subscribed Calendars on iPhone and iPad (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to Delete Subscribed Calendar on iPhone & iPad:
- Open the settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- In the settings, select Password & Accounts.
- In Password & Accounts, under the Accounts section, select Subscribed Calendars.
- You will now see a list of your subscribed calendars on your iPhone or iPad. Select the subscribed calendar you want to delete.
- Once the subscribed calendar opens, scroll down and select Delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete the subscribed calendar.
More iPhone Tutorials:
How to Download Fortnite on iOS - Get Fortnite on iPhone & iPad - 2022
How to Send a Fax from iPhone - Send FREE Faxes iPhone
How to Turn Off Siri - Disable Siri on iPhone & iPad
How to Factory Reset iPhone to Sell - Wipe iPhone Before Selling
How to Transfer All Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone
How to Disable Shortcuts Notifications & Banner Pop Ups on iPhone - iOS 14
How to Play YouTube in the Background on iPhone - Listen with Screen Off 2020
Delete Calendar Virus Events on iPhone & iPad - Remove iPhone Calendar Spam
Turn On iPhone Flashlight with Back Tap - iPhone Shortcut Tutorial
How to Reset iPhone To Factory Default - Factory Reset iPhone - iOS 14
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
Update or Fix Apple Maps Location Information
How to Disable Location Tracking on iPhone - iOS 13 Turn Off Location Sharing
How to View Website Page Source on iPhone or iPad - iOS - View HTML on Mobile
How to Create PDF Files on iPhone and iPad - Print to PDF