How to Change YouTube Profile Picture on Android and iPhone? In this tutorial, I show you how to change your YouTube profile picture or YouTube channel icon on your iPhone or Android phone. Changing your YouTube profile picture is easy and only takes a couple minutes.
Change YouTube Profile Picture from Your Phone Video Tutorial:
Follow the steps below to Change your YouTube Profile Picture on Android and iOS:
- Open the YouTube app on your iOS iPhone / iPad or Android phone.
- Once in the YouTube app, select the YouTube profile picture in the top right of the app.
- When the YouTube account menu opens, select Manage your Google Account.
- Once your Google account opens, select your YouTube profile image.
- In the new menu that opens, choose to upload and image or from one that you have already uploaded to Google.
Check out more YouTube tutorials:
How to Start a YouTube Channel - Full Beginners Guide - 2023
How to Add a Subscribe Button to Your YouTube Videos - 2021
How To Add a Featured Channel to Your YouTube Channel - PC & Phone - 2021
How to Change YouTube Channel Name - Change Name on YouTube - PC & Mobile
How to Get TubeBuddy for Free - TubeBuddy 30-Day Free Trial - Pro, Star, & Legend
How To View YouTube Video Tags - YouTube Tutorial
How to Get a Custom URL on YouTube - Enable YouTube Custom Channel URL
Start a YouTube Livestream Using Streamlabs OBS - Beginners Tutorial
How to Multistream on OBS for Free - Stream to Multiple Platforms on OBS Studio
How to Blur Faces in Videos with YouTube - Free No Software Required
Add / Edit End Screens in YouTube Studio Beta - YouTube Tutorial
Find RSS Feed URLs for YouTube Channels and YouTube Playlist - YouTube Tip Tutorial
How to Listen to YouTube in the Background - 2018 YouTube Screen Tutorial
How to Add an Instagram Link to your YouTube Channel
How to Add Social Media Links to YouTube Channel