Learn how to change the vibration strength on the Garmin Vivoactive 3 or Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music. In this tutorial, I show you how to change the strength of notification vibrations on the Garmin Vivoactive 3. This can be useful if you find the vibrations to be too weak or too loud on the Garmin Vivoactive 3. The options for vibration strength on the Garmin Vivoactive 3 are Low, Medium, and High. I found that medium is perfect for me. Don’t have yours? No worries!
Useful Accessories 👇
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Extra Charging Cable: https://geni.us/VA3ChargingCabl
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Screen Protector: https://geni.us/VA3ScreenProtecto
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Port Protector: https://geni.us/VA3Por
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Replacement Watch Band: https://geni.us/VA3WatchBand
How to change the vibration strength on the Garmin Vivoactive 3:
- Hold your finger on the watch face to long-press it.
- Once the Menu opens, scroll down and select Settings.
- Once Settings open, scroll and select System.
- In the Systems setting, select Vibration.
- Once in the vibration settings, you have the option to select either Low, Medium, or High.
- Once you select a vibration strength, the Garmin Vivoactive 3 will provide an example of the vibration.
- Slide left or right to get back to your Garmin watch face.
If you enjoyed this tutorial and are interested in learning more about the Garmin Vivoactive 3 or Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music, please see the below tutorials we’ve created for you!