Looking for a new pair of bluetooth over ear headphones? In this unboxing and review we look at the Mpow H1 Over Ear Headphones. The H1 Bluetooth Headphones feature 20 hours of playtime, ligthweight design at only 7.5 ounces, and strong audio with 40mm neodymium drivers.
Mpow H1 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear Lightweight, Comfortable for Prolonged Wearing, Hi-Fi Stereo Wireless Headphones, Foldable Headset w/ Built-in Mic and Wired Mode for PC/ Cell Phones
Get them on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2EmkvAB
Pros of the Mpow H1 Bluetooth Headphones:
- Comfortable design – The earmuffs and headband are very cushioned and feel great on your head.
- Earmuffs actually fit over the ears. This helps prevent any pain from pressure on the ear lobes
- The Mpow H1 headphones feature 20 hours of playtime. This is more than enough to power the headphones for an entire day of listening.
- Easily fold up making it easy to carry or store the H1 headphones
- Similar to other headphones from brands like TaoTronics, Bose, BÖHM, iDeaUSA, Cowin, iJoy, Ausdom, Skullcandy, Sony, Sennheiser, and Avantree
- Charges via micro USB which is very standard and compatible with other device.
- Ability to listen via the AUX port if the battery dies.
- Available in 3 different colors
Cons of the Mpow H1 Bluetooth Headphones:
- Only three buttons, this makes it much hard to make a precise change in the volume.
- Slight issue with sound leakage, but only when listening on very high volume