How to see post you liked on Instagram. In this Instagram tutorial, I show you how to see your Instagram like history. This will show you all of the posts you have ever liked on Instagram.
Using this method, you can quickly see if you accidentally liked an Instagram post. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about how to see post liked on Instagram.
More Instagram Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8griS8Ww-KnypYyxSjGgvIHaQcww-z2v
Follow the steps below to clear Instagram search history:
- Open the Instagram app and go to your Instagram Profile
- Once on your Instagram profile, open the menu by selecting the 3 horizontal bars located in the top right of the Instagram app.
- Once the menu opens, select the Settings button at the bottom.
- In the Instagram settings select Account
- Once in Account, select Post You’ve Liked
- You will see all of the post you liked on Instagram. You can select in to each and unlike if you want.
More Instagram Tutorials:
How to Unsend a Message on Instagram - DMs & Group Chats
How to See Posts You've Liked on Instagram - Find Liked Posts on Instagram
How to Add a Clickable Link to Instagram Story - 2021
How to Hide Likes on Instagram - 2021
How to Live Stream to Instagram & Facebook at the Same Time with Restream
How to Add Rainbow Text to Instagram Stories
How to Post to Instagram From a Desktop Computer or Laptop - 2021
How to Add Multiple Links in Instagram Bio - More Than One URL
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories on iPhone - Multiple Images Same Story
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Desktop, Chromebook, PC - 2020 - Without Developer Tools
How to Send Disappearing DMs on Instagram - Photos and Videos
How to Turn On Instagram Dark Mode - Android & iPhone
How to Change Font Style in Instagram Bio - NO APP REQUIRED - Instagram Fancy Text Tutorial
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Laptop, Chromebook, or Desktop PC
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories - Multiple Images Same Story on Android