Nasudake J7 Bluetooth Headphones True Wireless Sport Bass Earbuds with Portable Charging Box
Get it on Amazon 👍: http://amzn.to/2rVzISr
Looking for a new pair of true wireless headphones? In this unboxing and review we look at the Nasudake J7 True Wireless Headphones. These Bluetooth headphones come in a charging case that offers 24 hours of play time. They also feature 30 feet of range and are sweat-proof.
Pros of the Nasudake Truly Wireless Earbuds:
– true wireless design with no cables or wires
– Battery life: 4 hours on one charge
– two buttons on each earbud, most true wireless headphones only have one
– Design similar to other true wireless headphones from brands like Rowkin, Jabra, Cobble Pro, SoundPEATS, Thor, Treblab, and Cobble Pro
– Very easy to pair with phone
– Very good range
Cons of the Nasudake J7 Bluetooth Headphones:
– Sound quality was not as good as expected.
– The build feels cheap, one of the buttons seemed to me broken.