How to invite people to zoom meetings? In this tutorial, I show you how to invite participants to a Zoom meeting. We’ll go over where to find the invite button in Zoom as well as where to find the meeting URL, Meeting password, and Zoom meeting ID. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while inviting someone to a Zoom meeting.
How to Invite to Zoom Meetings (Video Tutorial):
How to invite someone to a Zoom meeting:
- In the Zoom meeting, select the participant button on the bottom toolbar. This should open the participant panel.
- At the bottom of the participant panel, select the button Invite. This will open the invite panel.
- You can now invite people to your Zoom meeting through your Zoom contacts, email, gmail, yahoo mail, copy meeting URL, or copy meeting invitation.
Helpful Zoom Support Topics:
- Inviting others to join a meeting: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362183-Inviting-others-to-join-a-meeting
- Invite Others to Join a Zoom Rooms Meeting: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/202954189-Invite-Others-to-Join-a-Zoom-Rooms-Meeting
- Where can I find the meeting invitation text?: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362773-Where-can-I-find-the-meeting-invitation-text-
- Customizing branding settings for your vanity URL: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363233-Customizing-branding-settings-for-your-vanity-URL