How to delete your X account permanently? In this tutorial, I show you how to permanently delete your X account. This means your X account will be completely deleted and cannot be reactivated. It’s easy to delete your X account in the X app on your iPhone or Android phone.
Delete X Account (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to delete your X account:
- Open the X app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select the Home icon in the bottom left.
- Open the menu by selecting your X profile picture in the top left.
- Scroll down and expand Settings and Support, then select Settings and Privacy.
- This will bring you to the X Settings. Select Your account then select Deactivate your account.
- Read through the account deactivation information and select Deactivate.
- Enter your X password then select Deactivate.
- Confirm once more that you want to deactivate your account.
More Twitter Tutorials:
How to Delete All Tweets at Once on Twitter - Delete All Twitter Tweets
How to Unlike All Tweets on Twitter At Once - Delete All Likes on Twitter
How to Turn Off Twitter Sensitive Content Setting - 2022
Restream Live Studio Walk-through and Full Overview Tutorial
How to Multistream on OBS for Free - Stream to Multiple Platforms on OBS Studio
How to Delete Your Twitter Account Permanently - 2021
How to Live Stream from a Chromebook - YouTube, Twitch, & Facebook
How to Remove Followers on Twitter EASY - 2022
How to Send Auto Messages to New Twitter Followers - Twitter Tutorial
How to Turn Off Sensitive Content on Twitter - Phone App & Desktop Browser
How to Live Stream from Phone with the Streamlabs Mobile App
How to Change Twitter Username - Display Name & @ Name
How to Turn Off X Sensitive Content Setting - 2023
How to Cancel X Premium - Cancel Twitter Blue
How to Delete X Account - Delete Twitter Account Permanently